Who Am I?

Hello my name is Claudio Cancino I live in the city of Santiago, exactly in the commune of Maipu. I have gone through 3 different schools.

I was born in Chile, Santiago. I have a sister, she is older. I am the youngest, we get along well.


In school I studied in the commune of Maipú for a long time. Then in high school I studied two years in Santiago Centro and then I changed again to my last school in San Miguel.

My favorite hobbies are playing videogames, riding my bike in the park and listening to music, exactly the pop genre.

I study journalism at the University of Chile. I love it because it has radio and television studies. My classmates are very nice and I like coming to campus to study because I have a good time.

Comentarios

  1. I like Maipu I have been there a few times. I like that there are not so many buildings that block the view as in Santiago Centro :C In Iquique I really liked riding a bicycle there, but here in Santiago I get a little scared, I don´t want my bike stolen in the streets or parked.But maybe in the future I encourage myself to go out there by bicycle, in the future future hahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  2. how great that you are of maipú. I'm also from there, in fact I go sick to the square that is the one you put in the photo, I like to do it.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario