Blog 3

The microphone, a device acquired in pandemic times by me, listens to everything that happens around it, sends this information to the computer through long wires connected to a computer, it requires electricity to work.

I use it constantly and for me it is essential to have a microphone, it allows me to sing, talk, chat with my friends, online classes and many other things. This device is indispensable for my daily activities, also for my journalism career.

Depending on their use, microphones can be handheld, shotgun, lavalier, and headset, there are microphones for different uses.

Microphones have many characteristics and qualities (sensitivity, response curves, etc.) all oriented to the same action, allowing me to practice my voice, make notes for the radio, go on the air and many other activities. The quality of the microphone is also important.












Comentarios